Friday, March 23, 2007

Funny Initiation Ideas For Freshmans

Ma, avete capito?


I knew nothing of Robert Tomei, but I find that like me, sometimes dreamed of being able to search and / or teach at a university italiana, dopo anni di studio e di specializzazioni post laurea.......

Allora Tomei prese la palla al balzo e partecipò ad un concorso per una cattedra nella sua materia e confortato da un serie di sue pubblicazioni iniziò a sperare..................... ma qualcuno stava già aggiustando le cose!
Venne ESCLUSO!

Vinse invece una cattedra un certo Giulio Napolitano, figlio di....... indovinate un pochino di chi!!!
E vinse con una splendida pubblicazione autoprodotta, ovvero quelle che vengono chiamare "vanity press".... Cioè capito?!!! non una pubblicazione vagliata da una commissione scientifica di una qualsivoglia rivista e casa editrice, ma bensì un libro autoprodotto, ovvero pago e la home to me .... I repeat -..----- press and public at my expense!!

The Council of State 2364/2004 with the ruling stated that the only valid public for a public competition shall be those accepted by the scientific community ... and not ones that I myself printed and taken to the competition! what the limit is called the theme!
However, despite the decision of the Security Council Dr. Tomei is still failed, while the son of Mr. Ovviodamorire won the contest her beautiful!
are disgusting!!
I will take my degree and my major at the Quirinale .....

spread this news, WE DO SO THAT IT IS THE POLICY ON WITH THE Scappini face in his hands not to be seen! WHERE AND WHEN TO COME TO LET THEIR SPEECHES DEAR OBVIOUS, THEN GENTLY MANDIAMOLI countries issue!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment