Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Monopod Recommend Hiking

Fantasy

La scorsa stagione sono arrivata 5055 to second place, of about 47,000. Obviously without those who are regarded by others Supercampione (see Milito, Totti, Gilardino, Buffon, Chiellini, Cassano and Co. Trump), but my oversampling. To say, my three-pronged attack was several times Palacio-Del Piero-Mascara. The only luxury was granted Pazzini, when he still was not considered a phenomenon. And then the joys and sorrows of Gastaldello and Marchetti.

This year I made up a squadron to laugh. Including Corradi and Antonioli, given the limited budget.

ask if I beat my record, with official letter, participation in a championship fantacalcistico seriously. If I come again refused to confirm which is why it is hard for boys to be beaten and mocked by a woman, her skirt of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment