Sunday, May 16, 2010

Humorous Sympathy Card



Tomorrow I have consideration to which the possibility of making the claim. The professor, in no uncertain terms, told me that if I want to make the argument with him I get a good result.

Who believes (believes in any God), begins to recite a few prayers tomorrow at 9.
who believes in Star Wars, also repeated that "the force be with you 'till you drop.
who has no God to turn to, I think so, so much.

And who does not believe in just anything, including itself, it is better that I do not think, even for a second and concentrate their energies on other things.

I, for once, inexplicably, are not at all flustered. Maybe because in my mind there are only two votes as possible and all the others will be, very quietly returned to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment